Batch calculate point-to-point mileages with Microsoft MapPoint
Do you have a large number of point-to-point route distances which you need to calculate in Microsoft MapPoint?
If so, MPMileage will solve your problems. MPMileage calculates mileages for point-to-point routes specified in a database. MPMileage can calculate distances, travel times, and estimated costs, with all results written to the input database.
MPMileage supports all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint 2006-2013. Supported databases include Microsoft Access (2003 & later), Microsoft Excel (2003 & later), and ODBC connections.
- Batch calculate thousands or even a million mileages.
- Ability to calculate distances, travel times, and estimated costs at the same time.
- Supports parallel processing for super fast processing on modern PCs.
- Uses pre-located pushpins, street addresses, or geographic coordinates for maximum flexibility.
- No need to upgrade from 2006: Works with all versions of Microsoft MapPoint from 2006 onwards.
- No need to convert databases: Supports most databases through ODBC.
- No need to use a large database: Supports Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and ODBC connections.
- Ability to select specific database rows for calculation.
- Ability to save/restore settings in a 'jobs' file.
- Batch mode and text file logging for regular automated 'silent running'
Additional features, include:
- Ability to take advantage of modern multi-core PCs.
- Support for all of MapPoint's routing options.
- Capability to calculate straight line distances, as well as route distances.
- Support for various distance and time units.
- Support for rest stops and overnight stays.
- Walk-through tutorial.
- Supports all geographic editions of MapPoint.
- Works with the latest MapPoint 2013.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 are all supported.
Click here to download MPMileage. This is a free trial version that will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPMileage licenses can be purchased online for US$75 each. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPMileage support.
We also sell a second mileage computation tool called MPMileCharter. This computes mileage tables between groups of locations.
The Ultra Mileage version of MPMileage is One2OneMileage. This is capable of very fast (~1000 routes/second) processing and does not require a host application such as Microsoft MapPoint or Caliper Maptitude. Road data is derived from OpenStreetMaps, meaning it can be used anywhere in the world.