In partnership with Mattys Consulting, we can now offer a range of Microsoft® MapPoint® printing services. Mattys are able to produce wide-area plots that preserve zoomed-in detail which would not be seen on the screen. Output can be to a laminated print-out, to an Adobe PDF document, to a TIFF bitmap image, or to a set of map tile bitmaps created with Microsoft MapCruncher.
- Use laminated print-outs for presentations, wall maps, and other posters
- Use Adobe PDF files in documents and hand-outs
- Use bitmap images in presentations, and slide shows
- Display the map tile bitmaps to produce tile layers for Bing Maps (see right)
Mattys Consulting can also provide printing services for Caliper® Maptitude® maps.
All prices are in US dollars, and print prices do NOT include shipping as this varies by weight.
Use the contact details (below) for pricing details for MapCruncher map tiles.
- Draw a rectangle on your MapPoint map that exactly defines the area you want.
- In your rectangle, zoom in to the required level that gives the detail you want. Note: it might not be possible to produce high level details if the requested rectangle area is very large compared to the selected print size.
- Save the map as a MapPoint PTM or Streets&Trips EST file.
- Create an email to
. Include in your email:
- The title of the map
- Any special instructions
- Any custom icons or logos
- Remember to attach your map file
- You will be sent a draft copy of the map for approval
- Items too large for email will be made available for download
- An invoice will be sent by email with a link to Paypal for payment options
- All orders will be completed by Mattys Consulting