The following MPSuperShape files are available for download:
|Name||Version||Release Date||Size||Download Link||Alternative Download|
|v3.4||10th Mar. 14||16.9MB||Download Now!||Here|
|v2||10th Jul. '12||49KB||Download Now!||Here|
|mpss.xsd GML Schema
|v2||4th Feb. '08||3KB||Download Now!|
Users of MPSuperShape v2.* can upgrade to v3.4 for free.
Note: Existing users of MPSuperShape v1.7 (or earlier) cannot upgrade for free. MPSuperShape v3.0 will automatically convert into trial mode, and you will need to purchase an upgrade license. See the Upgrade page for information on the current upgrade discounts.
The examples archive includes map files that are referenced in the MPSuperShape documentation. The XML Schema is not required for most users, but is useful if you wish to use the GML import/export options to transfer data in or out of MapPoint. Example files with the "_2013" suffix are versions for MapPoint 2013 which cannot load MapPoint 2006 map files.
Microsoft® MapPoint® 2006 (or later) must be installed before you install MPSuperShape.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (or later) is also required. This can be downloaded from the Microsoft website (Download Link for .NET 4.0).
A copy of the End User License Agreement is also available. This is included with the documentation.
MPSuperShape will add uninstall links to the Windows Start Menu, and to the Control Panel's Add / Remove Programs list. Using one of these links, un-installation should be a simple single click process.
- Bug fix: KML export now ignores unprintable characters.
- Bug fix: Problem with third party event handling: Shapes were not being de-selected immediately before the map is saved.
- Bug fix: Rare installer problem when the user had insufficient file permissions
- Bug fix: Error in installer pre-requisites for older (typically XP) machines
- Minor change to menu button captions to improve clarity
- Support for Windows 8
- Support for Bing Maps upgraded to Bing Maps API 7.0
- Support for Google Maps upgraded to Google Maps API 3
- .NET Requirement upgraded to .NET 4.0, in line with our other products
- MapInfo export coordinate systems are limited to pre-defined coordinate systems
- Bug Fix: Shape names not exported correctly for short (<4ch) names.